Hatcher Road overhead view The living and dining rooms feature double-height ceilings, and can be viewed from the second floor gallery
Hatcher Road South As viewed from the southern end of the lot, one can see the two interlocking volumes that form the main living spaces
Hatcher Road Entry The grand foyer offers a formal introduction to the home, with a view onto a small planted courtyard. The garage and utilities are access via a separate service entrance.
Hatcher Road 1st Floor The first floor is designed for luxurious entertaining. The formal foyer flows into the family and music rooms, which then flow into either the open kitchen or the massive double-height living and dining rooms. The master suite occupies a private wing with direct pool access. The laundry, utilities, and three car garage are all accessible via a separate service hall.
Hatcher Road 2nd Floor The upper level features four genrous bedroom suites, a large office, a den, a gallery, and three large balconies.
- 5,396 sq ft (2,892 down, 2504 up)
- Five bedrooms + Office
- Five and one-half baths
- Designed for grand-scale entertaining
- Double-height formal living and dining rooms featuring massive folding glass doors opening onto the pool beyond
- Grand foyer opening onto intimate private courtyard
- Large media room/ family room on main floor with private terrace
- Over-scaled kitchen with exceptional storage and direct access to the pool area
- Main floor master featuring spa bath, large walk-in closet, and direct pool access.
- Generous main-floor laundry and utility space with a service entrance for accessing the three-car garage
- Second-floor den with private balcony to allow guests and children a private retreat
- Generous second-floor office with sunset views
- Dramatic gallery overlooking the dining and living rooms below
- Four unique bedroom suites, three of which overlook the pool area.
All LABhaus Hamptons Villas are built by Quality Crafted Homes of Long Island and listed by Marcia Altman of Brown, Harris, Stevens.